The Transaction Management Analyst will support the general operations of transaction management, servicer oversight, and loan operations. Analyze collateral and recommend which pools/loans should be purchased; perform related due diligence. Identify, cure and solve collateral deficiencies to perfect Company’s lien position. Maintain collateral documents in real estate loan pools.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze collateral associated with pools being evaluated for purchase and determine whether each loan should be purchased or dropped from pools.
- Participate in due diligence review and acquisition of mortgage loan pools to determine if pools/loans are suitable for purchase.
- Determine suitability of exceptions and changed information from counterparties.
- Cure title deficiencies and work with internal parties, sellers, title agents, and/or former lien holders, their successors or assigns to determine both the correct chain of title and recommend/implement plan for correction.
- Remedy all collateral document deficiencies for loans sales due to us.
- Research, review and reconcile collateral documents.
- Manage collection of all trailing documents.
- Monitor and provide missing documentation for loans sold to various investors.
- Provide updates and reports to management on status of collateral document deficiencies.
- Reconcile custodial reports with internal reporting system.
- Ensure documentation is organized and secure at all times.
- Process daily collateral shipments received.
- Other duties as assigned.
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
- Quality Focused and Industrious. You’re passionate about maintaining high standards and delivering results.