FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transactions- investments in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington is looking for a Day Porter to join our Anaheim, CA team! Consider Carrington Today!
Why you should join Carrington:
• Carrington’s award-winning training and development platform has earned us a spot as one of the top 100 learning organizations in the world by e-Learning Magazine.
• Our medical, dental and vision benefits for full-time, regular employees are highly competitive.
• Our tuition reimbursement and great career advancement opportunities encourage employee growth.
• The senior leadership team is full of top industry leaders.
• We are an innovative and rapidly growing company.
• Our employees have access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our exclusive employee portal.
• An exciting, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment.
The Day Porter will be responsible for performing standard maintenance duties including but not limited to ensuring the professional appearance and cleanliness of the site, and completion of minor repairs. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer