The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the overall customer experience starting at the website throughout the delivery of the multiple services the company provides. Manages projects to ensure customer facing enhancements are identified early, developed efficiently and implemented in a timely manner. Ensure our brand is one of the most loved in the industry.
What you'll do:
- Monitor, interview, and listen to customer and employee feedback to gather data which will be used to develop a customer experience strategy that ensure the optimum customer experience.
- Develop a customer experience roadmap, responsible for the timelines and deliverables and successful implementation of the roadmap.
- Perform research on the market and competitors to identify trends and opportunities in the customer experience and make recommendations for continuous improvement for Management approval.
- Represent the voice of the customer with internal teams.
- Continuously look for opportunities to enhance service delivery. Work with internal teams to ensure we are implementing changes accurately and timely.
- Conduct regular meetings with leadership to communicate the current state of the roadmap for the overall customer experience.
- Establish the objectives and measure the team’s performance against those objectives to ensure successful execution of the objectives.
- Be the number one advocate for our customer and employee experience internally and externally.
- Play an active role in developing a customer obsessed culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Tactful and Friendly. You’re a charismatic person who takes pride in great customer service.
- Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
- Enthusiastic and Motivated. You’re excited to share ideas and find creative ways to improve the process.