Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Servicing platform has continued to grow by focusing resources on excellent execution of our key competencies, including customer service, delinquency management, default management, loan administration, analytics and investor reporting – all while preserving home ownership and providing world-class servicing. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal .
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our amazing team in Anaheim!
The Quality Control/Compliance Underwriter is responsible or the due diligence of the company portfolio and expediting resolutions to cure/clear loans for securitization. Perform reviews on residential mortgages for regulation and compliance accuracy.
What you’ll do:
You’ll love this job if you’re:
What you’ll need: