Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions. We currently have openings for experienced Correspondent Business Development Managers.
Looking for a company offering continuous growth, a full scale marketing strategy, continued training, career improvement courses? At Carrington Mortgage we offer a complete suite of products including FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and a robust menu of Non-QM programs which has further fueled our growth. We are currently recruiting experienced AE’s for our Non-Delegated Correspondent channel.
• Increased earning capacity due to access to our exclusive Non QM Loan Products down to 500 FICO.
• Ability to market faster and more efficiently inside the operation
• Superior service levels offered to the broker as your inside presence ensures every step of the loan process is handled in the most efficient manner possible
• Professional account managers partner with you and your brokers to add value every step of the way
• Competitive compensation plans
• Alternative products currently under development
• Excellent employee benefits
What is expected as a Carrington team member?
• Develop and maintain Correspondent loan production
• Extensive phone work required to call on potential and or existing customers to develop new business
• Act as a liaison between broker and operations
• Assist broker with the loan submission process
• Train brokers on use of available online systems
• Manage loan pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives
• Ensure compliance deadlines are met
• 3+ years’ experience in Wholesale Correspondent Lending
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle detailed assignments