FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle. Consider Carrington today!
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for engaging with the business to gather documentation requirements, perform analysis and design implementation solutions. Will be deeply involved throughout the solution development lifecycle as a subject matter expert for the requirements. Provide analytic support for other functions within Finance and Accounting, including but not limited to data management, application testing, and fielding ad hoc data requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
· Advanced working knowledge of Excel and VBA
· Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL including T-SQL programming
· Working knowledge of the following techniques within VBA: ADO, DAO, ODBC, Data Aggregation, Loops, Arrays
· Strong analytical, problem solving, collaboration and technical skills
· Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
· Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information
· Ability to apply common sense in performing job
· Ability to make decisions that have impact on the department’s credibility, operations, and services
· Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology
· Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short-term and long-term basis
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.